Buddhist Multilayer Gemstones Bracelet Necklace - Dyed Lapis Lazuli - C1186EC9U0T
- (Note: Do not wear it when you're swimming or shower, since it was dyed beads)Style:Unisex 108 Prayer Bead Tibetan Buddha Buddhist Stretch Mala Bracelet Necklace,Material: 8mm Dyed Lapis Lazuli and 7 different Gemstone:Amethyst, Dyed Lapis Lazuli, Blue Howlite Turquoise, Synethetic Green Jade, Tiger's Eye, Yellow Aventurine, Red Agate.
- Beads Size: about 8mm (0.31 inches); These beautifully polished stones are threaded onto a durable elastic cord (measuring roughly 44" in diameter), which allows the piece to be worn as either a wrap BRACELET or NECKLACE.Wraps approximately four times 5" around adult wrist,approximately three times 7" around adult wrist
- Gemstones, Crystals and Minerals are Natural Energy Conductors and they are said to decrease stress, reduce symptoms associated with depression, anxiety and pain, improve sleeping patterns and enhance ability to learn
- From antiquity, lapis lazuli has been worn in the belief that it will ward off evil. In ancient Egypt, it was powdered and worn about the eyes to improve eyesight. Today, it is considered by some to be an aid to balancing the brow chakra (which influences vision and hearing). Imbalances of the brow (or blue) chakra are said to cause headaches, anxiety and disorders of the skin.
- A mala is used for reflection,yoga practice or as part of your bohemian style.108 beads-with the number 108 bearing special religious significance in a number of Hindu and Buddhist traditions.They can be worn by anyone who wants a more mindful,peaceful life.
8 other products in the same category:
$18.00Regular price $20.69 -13%Price
$31.80Regular price $36.14 -12%Price
$16.14Regular price $20.69 -22%Price
$32.28Regular price $41.39 -22%Price
$52.50Regular price $63.25 -17%Price
$12.20Regular price $15.85 -23%Price
$43.91Regular price $52.90 -17%Price
$15.72Regular price $18.94 -17%Price